CT70'S HI UTILITY SNEAKERS (Sage)Converse
The great outdoors meets retro, '90s street fashion on the Converse Chuck 70 Utility High Top. A translucent TPU cage takes over the cotton duck canvas upper in the style of modern technical hiking boots. Rubber overlays wrap the upper and heel, providing extra protection from the elements. Complete with premium Chuck 70 detailing, like a vintage star ankle patch. An OrthoLite sockliner provides that underfoot comfort.
- High-top shoe with cotton duck canvas upper and translucent TPU cage overlay
- Rubber overlays along upper and heel, and rounded laces for utility-inspired style
- Heritage design elements, like a rubber toe bumper, toe cap, and midsole stripes
- OrthoLite cushioning helps keep it comfortable
- Vintage star ankle patch ties in '70s heritage
Chuck 70 Origins
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That's the Chuck 70. It's not a shoe. It's the shoe.