CT 70'S HI SNEAKERS (Black Paint Splatter)Converse
An archive-inspired paint splatter brings artistic expression to your summer staple, splashing the tongue, upper, and midsole in pop color. With a premium, canvas upper and vintage star ankle patch, plus an egret-colored, glossy rubber midsole for that ultra-crafted look. Chuck 70 made it.
- High-top, premium canvas shoe with archive-inspired paint splatter print on upper and midsole
- Vintage license plate and star ankle patch for that classic Chuck 70 look
- Rubber toe bumper, toe cap, and diamond pattern outsole tie in classic design elements
- Winged tongue stitching helps keep it in place
- OrthoLite insole helps keep it comfortable
Chuck 70 Origins
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That's the Chuck 70. It's not a shoe. It's the shoe.