CHUCK 70'S HYBRID TEXTURE HI TOP SNEAKERS (Cargo Khaki)Converse
The premium, high-top favorite gets grounded in recycled elements, starting with a 75% polyester textile upper and 100% recycled canvas tongue for a textured, mixed-material look. At least 10% recycled rubber scraps make up the midsole wrap and toe cap, with 100% recycled polyester laces to tie the look together. Finished with a 76% recycled OrthoLite sockliner for can't-beat comfort.
- High-top, premium shoe with about 75% polyester textile upper and 100% recycled CK mesh lining
- 100% recycled canvas tongue
- 100% recycled polyester laces
- At least 10% recycled rubber scraps make up the midsole wrap and toe cap
- 76% recycled OrthoLite sockliner for added comfort
Chuck 70 Origins
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That's the Chuck 70. It's not a shoe. It's the shoe.