CHUCK 70'S HI TOP SNEAKERS (Fire Pit)Converse
The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials, extraordinary craftsmanship, and enhanced cushioning to keep you feeling good. This design gets made over in 100% recycled canvas, complementing the glossy egret midsole for a thoughtful execution. Complete with Chuck 70 staples, like a vintage star ankle patch and extra cushioning. Elevate your style and self-expression.
- High-top, premium shoe with 100% recycled canvas upper
- Vintage star ankle patch and rubber heel plate ties in '70s heritage
- Glossy, rubber sidewall and premium cotton laces elevate the style
- Reinforced tongue stitching helps keep it in place
- OrthoLite insole helps keep it comfortable
Chuck 70 Origins
By 1970, the Chuck had evolved to become the pinnacle of function and utility for sport, and was considered the best basketball sneaker ever. The Chuck 70 is built off of the original 1970s design, with premium materials and an extraordinary attention to detail. A shoe so rooted in tradition that it has its own instant history. That's the Chuck 70. It's not a shoe. It's the shoe.